We are New York City’s greatest golf store.
- We have the largest selection of premium clubs, tested by our staff.
- We build and repair clubs in-house, in our full-service shop at 35th Street.
- We are a nationally recognized top 100 expert club fitter that offers efficient manufacturer builds not just esoteric special orders.
- Every customer is entitled to a valuable phone or online sales consultation by a staff that is truly expert and experienced.
- We carry premium apparel from such brands as J.Lindeberg, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Bell & Key, RLX, Greyson, Polo, Peter Millar, Under Armour and much more.
- We have an enormous selection of golf shoes and will advise you on the best fit and performance from our selection of brands including FootJoy, Adidas, Ecco, Gfore, Nike, Sketchers and Puma.
- We ship locally and globally to our thousands of loyal customers around the world.
Our NYGC fitting studios feature the most comprehensive fitting and build services available. From the new player looking for a value-priced set to the most demanding, experienced player looking for the best bespoke elite clubs, we can fill your comprehensive needs.
Our salespeople are avid golfers, with an immense passion for golf and knowledge that can only come from experience.
In addition to all the major brands, we also carry a wide selection of equipment and apparel from high end, boutique brands.
Two Convenient Locations
Our two convenient Manhattan locations mean wherever you are in the city there’s a New York Golf Center that is easy to get to.
Nationally Recognized Custom Fittings
Our Custom Shop has been featured in numerous major golf publications, and trusted by golfers of all handicaps. We use an intensive, data-driven process to find the exact combination of clubhead, shaft, and specs that will produce the ideal ball flight for you and maximize your performance.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a 30 handicap or a +3, we have the expertise to maximize your game.
The Custom Fitting Process
Want to know more about our state-of-the-art custom fitting process?