TSi FAIRWAY TECHNOLOGY & PERFORMANCE
The superior speed and performance of TSi fairway metals are driven by several key innovations:
• Active Recoil Channel (ARC) 4.0 launches the ball off the face with high launch, low spin and more speed. The improved design of ARC 4.0 – featuring a shorter channel wall– produces greater face flexibility for higher ball speeds. The more compact geometry also provides weight savings (5 grams)that are redistributed forhigher inertia properties.
• High-Speed VFTFace works in concert with ARC 4.0 to maximize ball speed and forgiveness across the face. A new high-contrast graphic face design high lights the face center for easy alignment at address.
• Player-Tuned Aerodynamics allows the clubhead to move fast through the air – from the top of the swing to the ball – and deliver a powerful impact. The improved head shapes feature a tour-requested softer toe profile that looks square at address.TSi feels fast in a golfer’s hands and is complemented by meticulous sound engineering that manages vibrations within the clubhead to deliver a Tour-Quality Sound.
• Optimized Weight Distribution with refined crown and face thicknesses creates a low CG for high launch and low spin. The high-MOI design delivers a powerful combination of speed and stability.
• SureFit CG Track Technology in TSi3 models offer three unique positions – Toe (T), Neutral (N) and Heel (H) – to adjust clubhead CG and fine-tune ball flight. After adjustment, the new track design disappears into the sole of the club to allow for smooth turf interaction through impact.
Both TSi2 and TSi3 feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings, plus headweight adjustability (in two-gram increments, ranging from -4g to 4g) to create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting.
TSi3: DYNAMIC DISTANCE
For players who create more consistent contact and require more precise control over CG placement.
• Precision performance and dynamic forgiveness.
• Improved Active Recoil Channel 4.0
• Three-setting SureFit CG track and adjustable swingweight
• Mid/high launch, low spin
• Improved aerodynamictraditional shape (175c)
• Available lofts:RH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°; LH: 15°, 16.5°