TSi FAIRWAY TECHNOLOGY & PERFORMANCE
The superior speed and performance of TSi fairway metals are driven by several key innovations:
• Active Recoil Channel (ARC) 4.0 launches the ball off the face with high launch, low spin and more speed. The improved design of ARC 4.0 – featuring a shorter channel wall– produces greater face flexibility for higher ball speeds. The more compact geometry also provides weight savings (5 grams)that are redistributed forhigher inertia properties.
• High-Speed VFTFace works in concert with ARC 4.0 to maximize ball speed and forgiveness across the face. A new high-contrast graphic face design high lights the face center for easy alignment at address.
• Player-Tuned Aerodynamics allows the clubhead to move fast through the air – from the top of the swing to the ball – and deliver a powerful impact. The improved head shapes feature a tour-requested softer toe profile that looks square at address.TSi feels fast in a golfer’s hands and is complemented by meticulous sound engineering that manages vibrations within the clubhead to deliver a Tour-Quality Sound.
• Optimized Weight Distribution with refined crown and face thicknesses creates a low CG for high launch and low spin. The high-MOI design delivers a powerful combination of speed and stability.
Both TSi2 and TSi3 feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings, plus headweight adjustability (in two-gram increments, ranging from -4g to 4g) to create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting.
TSi2: PURE DISTANCE
For players seeking incredible speed and accuracy across the entire the surface of the face.
• Maximum distance and forgiveness
• Improved Active Recoil Channel 4.0
• Adjustable swingweight, fixed CG location
• High launch, mid spin
• Improved aerodynamic modern shape (175cc)
• Available lofts: RH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21°; LH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°