- 35% stronger than their original Hot Metal material, 4335 Nickel Chromoly enables a high-energy 8% thinner clubface.
- Combined with Mizuno’s vibration controlling V-Chassis and deep CG design, the JPX923 Hot Metal irons are as enjoyable and controllable as they are long.
- FASTER NICKEL CHROMOLY- New 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 35% stronger than their original Chromoly, for an 8% thinner, high ball speed clubface.
- V-CHASSIS FOR MORE SOLID FEEL- Mizuno’s new V-Chassis delivers a more solid satisfying vibration pattern, even though the clubface is 8% thinner.
- Increased Stopping Power – Seamless cup face construction delivers the deep centre of gravity needed for a high launch and controllable landing angle.
- CONSISTENT BALL SPEEDS ACROSS THE FACE – The thinnest part of the sole is extended 18% wider, creating a wider high-energy area.
- WHITE-SATIN BRUSH – Non-reflective, Chrome plated finish to reduce bright light glare.
Shafts – KBS Tour Lite Stiff Flex, True Temper Dynamic Gold 95 Regular Flex