The new FootJoy DryJoys Tour Men's Golf Shoes have been reengineered to provide even greater performance in all conditions. The new "Extreme Comfort Leather" upper is fully waterproof and 30% softer than previous performance leathers, while the new Composite Support Bridge provides tremendous midfoot stability. A new leather lining offers excellent slip resistance and maximum breathability, and the redesigned TPU outsole combines with Cyclone Cleats by Softspikes for staggering traction in all conditions.
DryJoys Tour Shoe Features
- ECL Leather System: ECL or "Extreme Comfort Leather" is a proprietary waterproofing system developed with Pittards of England. It is a membrane-free leather with a 2-year waterproof warranty. ECL Advanced Waterproof Leather is 30% softer than previous generation FootJoy performance leather.
- Full Leather Linings: Leather linings provide superior comfort, slip resistance, and in-shoe breathability.
- Laser Plus Last: Full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- TPU Integrated EVA Midsole: This TPU integrated EVA midsole provides lightweight underfoot cushioning. EVA will not allow a foot impression to set in, which translates to increased stability throughout the golf swing.
- Fiberglass Composite Support Bridge: Strategically positioned to provide tremendous mid-foot stability.
- Tri-Density TPU Stability PODS Outsole: The Stability PODS outsole now features 9 individual TPU Stability PODS surrounded by dramatically enhanced OptiFlex™ zones to ensure maximum ground contact.
- Maximum OptiFlex Technology: OptiFlex is softest density TPU (thermal plastic urethane) used in tri-density TPU outsoles. The DryJoys Stability PODS outsole features Optiflex technology throughout all non-PODS areas, creating one of the most flexible outsoles ever developed.
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty: FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).