- Wherever you are in the world, chances are the course you’re playing is among the more than 41,000 preloaded.
- From the course to the boardroom without pause — or charge. Get up to 28 hours in GPS mode.
- A trusted confidant by your side, Virtual Caddie helps with club suggestion and aim.
- The ceramic bezel’s 18 custom-etched hole markings will let others know you show up to win.
- A tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap fit for performance and made from tradition.
- Not just sophisticated but smart. Enjoy the modern conveniences of connected features.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
INSPIRED, BY DESIGN
Let others know you live for the game with this luxury smartwatch that delivers a domed sapphire lens, always-on display and 18 custom-etched hole markings right on the bezel.
Find your edge with a design made for the course, including a 46 mm ceramic bezel, tritone green jacquard-weave nylon strap and flush-mounted hardware that never gets in the way of play.
Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.
WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION
The watch displays wind speed and direction1, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
41,000 PRELOADED COURSES
Your watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-color CourseView maps of golf courses from around the world. Download updates for the course you play most often.
This feature allows you to quickly scroll through each hazard on the map and get critical distance information so you know what to avoid.
Pair your watch with the included Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more advanced tracking capabilities, including locations, distances and club type2.
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots.
The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to move the pin for greater accuracy.
Quickly reference the front, middle and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
Even on blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction of the pin so you can make the most of each swing.